Sunday, December 13, 2009

Facebook Mafia Wars Bangkok Travel Loot Requirements

Since Bangkok is almost ready, get a head start by collecting these loot items required to unlock Bangkok.

Here are the requirements to be able to get to Bangkok.
All of these are found as loot of NY (New York) Job Tiers.

Just look for the ELEPHANT symbol to find out which job gives off the item.

The Thai Elephant is at large.

Bangkok Required Loot: Triad Coin
New York Job Tier: Soldier
Job: Asian Museum Break-in
Bangkok Required Loot: Yakuza Sake
New York Job Tier: Enforcer
Job: Smuggle Thai Gems
Bangkok Required Loot: Thai Note
New York Job Tier: Hitman
Job: Repel The Yakuza
The THAILAND PASSPORT will be given on the Mafia Wars Bangkok Launch.

There you have it. See you in Bangkok!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, there's only ony problem with this...there are some people in my mafia that have spent a couple thousand in energy and not gotten the Triad Coin. What's the deal with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 5 Bangkok passports. I will trade with you if you want. My FB email is sklodhi at the rate of gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have hit the Asian Museum 50 times and still no ferschlugginer coin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got:
    The Triad Coin
    The Yakuza Sake
    and The Passport.
    I need the Thai Note item, which I've been getting from some loots and as gifts from friends.
    But a message says that I still need the freaking passport.... What the hell?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what I get:
    Congratulations! You have found the 3 Bangkok items hidden in NY and are almost all set for Bangkok. All you need to do now is obtain a passport.

    ReplyDelete