Thursday, April 23, 2009

Facebook MafiaWars Game Updates April 21

Feature Updates/Release Notes
Tuesday April 21st 2009
Game Updates - We made a few improvements to our fighting, robbing, and hitlists.

* Players can now only attack, rob or put a hit on players within a reasonable level range

* Players can not continually add the same person to the hitlist multiple times in a row

* Each hit put out will increase the minimum bounty for the next hit, within a short period of time.
The more you use the hitlist, the more expensive it will get.

* Now you can see how long until your next energy pack is available. A timer will be displayed on the home page.

6 comments:

  1. I like your website layout, it looks very cool ^^ Keep it up! Anyway Mafia Wars it getting hard to play...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I go to Top Families I can see the game's overall Top Families but not from my own mafia. I used to be able to and then all of a sudden I can't. Three other friends also have this same problem and when I googled it I found even more people with the same problem but no solution. It's really frustrating because I used that a lot to choose my Top Mafia members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think, it just happened today.. i also noticed that i can no longer see the top families from my own mafia.. hope they can solve this one..yeah, i't really frustrating..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the same problem with my top familes i cant see them!!!i also have a new problem....when i go to gifting i can see my loot/colletables....but my screen is blank at the bottom with nobodys names for me to click on...so i cant send gifts!!!!!!..is this a temp problem?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, no top families here either. WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same problem but my friend who is mogul character type he can see his top families I don't get it but i have more than 250 mafia and he has only 180 mafia.....Other Problem also arise in mafia ...I've mastered associate and gain mastery item but it doesn't show me 3rd level mastery....really frustrating Now How i'm gonna get What else you got Achievement???

    ReplyDelete