Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Facebook MafiaWars Feature: Achievements

Achievements - Now you have 14 new goals to accomplish. See how many Achievements you can earn.

* Each one will reward you for accomplishment as you play the game.
* Check out the Achievements tab on your profile page to see which actions will earn you a reward and a chance to brag.
* Each Achievement will give you an additional skill point
* This is the first batch of many to come.


Napoleon Complex
Earned by defeating someone with a bigger mafia

Unstoppable
Earned by winning 15 fights in a row

Armed & Dangerous
Earned by owning 10 Tommy guns

Personal Fleet

Earned by owning 500 town cars

The First is the Hardest
Earned by depositing $1,000,000

Personal Bailout

Earned by depositing $1,000,000,000

That's with a "T"

Earned by depositing $1,000,000,000,000

Nest Egg
Earned by depositing $10,000,000,000,000

Collector
Earned by vaulting any collection

Curator
Earned by vaulting all collections

Wing Man

Earned by helping out 10 friends who call for backup

Mercenary

Earned by helping out 200 friends who call for backup

Giver
Earned by sending ten gifts to your mafia

Spreading it Around
Earned by sending 501 gifts to your mafia

13 comments:

  1. Ive recently put 1mill in my bank, but havnt gotten "The First Is the Hardest" achievement yet. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is meant by winning 15 fights in a row?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone done the math on how much time it would take to hit one trillion, or even 10 trillion?!?! Holy crap - years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be $1 trillion in total. Surely.
    Only people who dont like people losing $100000 when they lose a fight would bank money constantly
    I wanted to know what the Mercenary and Wing Man achievements are all about. Not sure what calling for back-up is

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a way to track how many gifts I have gifted... 501 is a lot of gifts how close am I? Also how can I beat a larger mafia if I were to be at 501?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Anonymous there. How can you tell the amount of gifts given out for the achievement?

    ReplyDelete
  7. to Josh, u gotta deposit @ once... so, take it out... add more cash (for the 10% fees). then deposit 1 mill @ once... then u'll get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with the people asking about the gifts. I feel as though I have given at least 501 gifts. Do the gifts have to be accepted?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, how can i check my gifts?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still can't get my 1 mil. I deposited it all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried depositing with 1,111,111 so after 10% reduction it'd be exactly 1M going into the back. And the achievement is triggered alright.

    I should mention that i'd tried twice before with a sum larget than 1,111,111 and it did not work. a glitch, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wing Man
    In Progress (0/10)
    Earned by helping out 10 friends who call for backup how do this achievement

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have only 20 trilion $ i am collecting 1000 trilion $

    ReplyDelete